California's Forests and Rangelands: 2010 AssessmentWelcome to the website for the 2010 Assessment of California's forest and rangeland resources. We invite your interest and involvement, and encourage you to learn more by visiting these centers of information:
- Final Report - the final 2010 Assessment document is now available online. The accompanying Strategy Report may also be found on this page.
- Maps, Data, Tables and Methods - this information is organized by subtheme (chapter).
- Assessment basics - if you're unfamiliar with FRAP's Assessment process or the 2010 Assessment approach specifically, start here.
- Key topics - if you want to learn more about how we're addressing particular concerns, such as wildfire, water quality, economic benefits, etc., start here.
- Detailed information - if you know about assessments or just want to dive right into the specifics, start here.
- Priority Landscapes Mapper - shows interactive map overlays of the spatial analysis results. Twenty-two Priority Landscapes can be viewed overlaying a map or satellite image of the state. To try the mapper, start here.