What's New on the FRAP Website:
- Forest and Rangeland Assessment Steering Committee Join us to dicuss topics to be included in our 2015 Assessment of California Forests and Rangelands. Meetings are held quarterly and focus on one topic per meeting. Meetings include a group discussion.
- The Forest Practice Watershed Mapper allows users to identify the status of a specific planning watershed in accordance with the Anadromous Salmonid Protection (ASP) Rules, which require that every timber operation contribute to salmonid habitat restoration.
- SRA Viewer Find whether your property lies within SRA designation.
- 2010 Assessment The federal- and state-mandated forest and range assessment report is now available online. Also available are maps, GIS data, and complete enumeration tables for each analysis. .
- FRAP Watershed Resources Providing information relevant to watershed assessment and planning for a wide range of audiences, e.g. watershed groups, landowners, and public agencies.